Join the Weeks Bay Foundation’s 10th Annual “Party for Preservation” and reach thousands of potential new clients, connections, and friends.
- 1,400+ attendees
- 1,000+ Twitter followers
- 2,000+ Pelican Post magazine readers
- 4,500 e-news subscribers
- 5,400+ Facebook followers
- and 10s of thousands through Bald Eagle Bash paid advertising
Your sponsorship will ensure that the Weeks Bay Foundation continues to protect land, clean water, and wildlife habitats throughout Baldwin and Mobile counties.
And just for fun, we’ll throw in the opportunity for your customers and friends to learn that you are actively helping to ensure that future generations can expect clean water for boating, fishing, and swimming, greater access to land and outdoor recreation, and wildlife and their habitats for years to come.
Sponsors (as of 02/15/2019)
- Thom Lott SA Wealth Financial
- Daphne Rental Center
- The Caring Foundation of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Steven W. Kinsey, M.D.
- Merrill Lynch–Fairhope, AL
- Stephen Baker
- Thompson Engineering